PARTNER

Not a day has passed by, without praying to God,

And the outcome I got is worthy of every applaud.


All those moments of waiting, have now come to an end,

My companion is a gem, my lover and a true friend.


At times it is difficult to believe how we met,

A miracle just happened which is no longer a secret.


'Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find.'

Finally I have found what my heart had desired.


To be yours for a lifetime has been the greatest barter, 

A dream has been fulfilled with you as my partner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"