LEAP

You entered my life, just like a flash,
And filled it completely with a joyful splash.

You came like an angel and flew away like a bird,
Without allowing anyone to speak a word.

My soul weeps and my pain heaps,
I try hard every time but my mind never sleeps.

The ‘Hope’ within keeps fading away,
The ‘Strength’ inside, gets weaker day by day.

I feel helpless, my heartbeat is hopeless,
Even in the midst of everyone I feel loneliness.

Perhaps it’s better to leave things here,
And “LEAP” ahead without any fear.

Don’t know what to do and what more to say,
The only thing I do is to pray everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"