REUNION

For “You” alone, my little heart weeps,
From the moment it wakes up, till it sleeps.

My dreams are always full of your memories,
They always keep me away, from all my worries.

It is only your love that has given me this power,
To love you more, whether “we” are together or far.

Days have become weeks, months changed to years,
Only waiting to see the “UNISON” of two true lovers.

For Love alone can conquer, the time and the distance,
And it is the only reason of every human’s existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"