Water

Rains from the sky; gets mixed into the sea,
Gives life to each one, wherever they may be.

Calm in the river, loud with the wave,
You have the power to kill and also to save.

Sometimes salty, sometimes sweet,
Dissolves into the air, when given heat.

You can be changed into any form,
In all shapes and sizes you can transform.

Humans are bound wherever they go,
But you are unstoppable wherever you flow.

Let’s all pledge to save ‘WATER’, and not forced to think,
That ‘Water water is everywhere but there’s no drop to drink’.


‘SAVE WATER, SAVE LIFE'’
I wash my hands and I wash my face,
I drink it after I come back from a race.

I like it hot, I take it cold,
‘Water’ for everyone is dear as gold.

Donor of life and a precious gift from God,
Can be shaped into anything, whether narrow or broad.

Showers from the sky, deep in the sea,
It gives life to you and to me.

Today let us save water from here and there,
Before, it goes away from everywhere.

Let’s not waste even its single drop,
And use this resource only to crop(produce).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"