IMPRESSION

Life is full of surprises where people come and go;
Amidst this crowd, I found someone whom I would never let go.

In a time when the entire world has come to a standstill;
I see this beautiful heart and thank God for his will.

A moment of thought came into my mind one day;
How I wish to be with this lovely person someday.

Don’t know when this feeling for you became so strong;
With you, everything seems right and nothing wrong.

For you are the one for whom I have always craved;
Your name is now forever on my heart engraved.

Forever your ‘impression’ will stay on my mind;
There is nothing left in this world for me to find.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"