My *Pal(*FRIEND)

Whenever I see you smile, I feel I am happy,
To have you in my life, I consider myself lucky.


I look at you, and think how can it be?
Can someone else in this place be so related to me?


Our likes and dislikes are just so similar,
Our personality traits too are very familiar.


You are the one, who has taught me to TRUST again,
And that, there is ‘TRUE HAPPINESS’ after a lot of ‘PAIN’.


Just like a shadow I always wish to be with you,
Because, “Friends like you are really very few”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"