A Fruitful Question

The "Reason" we separated, I already knew,
But still I had an urge to "Reunite" with you.

Despite the "Outcome" that was not "Unknown",
I regret the foolishness that we had shown.

The thought that our feelings were really "True",
Have led us nowhere and our 'Differences' grew.

So one day I asked, “For my life are you really so chief?”
And soon realized that 'you' were in 'It' just like an “Autumn Leaf”.

The answer of ‘This question’ has given me some “Wisdom”,
I am glad that at least “we” achieved the ultimate "Freedom".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(An Essay)A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honor, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

One night at the call center. CHARACTERS IN A NUTSHELL

A POEM FROM PAULO COELHO'S BOOK "ELEVEN MINUTES"